Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OOP'S

July 26
Today we decided to use the bus tickets we bought.  We would have 2 days to do both the day tour and the night tour.  So we head for the ferry buy our ferry tickets get a sandwich and wait for the ferry.

This is the lighthouse on Alcatraz.  This tour was sold out until the middle of August.  These pix are taken from the ferry.
 
 
The ferry lands and we get off.  We are headed for the bus stop and Bruce says you do have the tickets don't you?  I say no don't you have them.  You made me put them in the car so I didn't lose them.  He says no, I say your kidding right.  NO!  So we run for the ferry.  Get back on and head back to Vallejo.  Then we figure out if we get the tickets and head back we will have only 45 minutes until the last ferry back to Vallejo.  OOPs!  We decide we will go to the pie place and get a hamburg and some more pie.  We get there order and sit down.  When we get our order Bruce has his cheeseburger plus everything I ordered on mine and mine is totally wrong.  As I am unwrapping it the girl says we gave you the wrong burger so I give it back reorder and wait.  When I finally get it, it is still wrong but I eat it anyway.  The whole time we are eating we are watching these to old black dudes ask people for money.  We get our pie and head to the car when the one old dude sets his sites for Bruce.  He follows us to the car I thought for a minute Bruce was taking him home with us.  Neither one of us had anything smaller than a $5, so it was this old dudes lucky day.  He practically danced a jig back to his buddy to show him what he got.  We jumped in Ruby and got out of there.
Went backed to the bus and had pie.  Life is such an adventure!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment