Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 17 - Deadwood & Mt. Moriah Cemetery

Today we went to Deadwood to see Mt. Moriah Cemetery.  This is where Wild Bill Hickock was killed and where he is buried and where Calamity Jane is buried. 
 I thought I was going to have to lay down on top of Jane's grave when I got to it.  This place is for the goats.
 
 
And here is a little tidbit for all you Deadwood TV series fans
We headed back to Hill City and discovered that it had hailed when we were gone.  I thought it had snowed.  It looked just like piles of slush.  This is our last night at Rafter J-Bar.  This is a great RV resort.  Here are a couple of pictures from outside are RV.





Diana I went to a quilt shop today.  It was owned by the lady who designs Pearl Louise Patterns.  It was really cool.

    Until next time.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment